Well, we’re living in interesting times… the understatement of the year. I know I personally never expected any of this, self-isolation or social distancing, when I first heard of the coronavirus. The world has changed and it’s going to be a milestone we always remember.
BUT, I don’t want us to only remember it for the stress that it brings. I want us to remember what we were able to do about it. So today’s podcast episode is answering your questions related to managing stress around COVID-19.
Now, full disclosure, for the next few weeks these show notes and the editing may not be as crisp as usual. I’m working with half the time I’d normally get (kids at home), I’m usually up at 5 a.m. to do the work, and we’re just doing the best we can. Done is better than perfect.
So, for the purpose of these show notes, here are the questions that I tackle in the episode:
- The economy is crashing. What are some techniques to forget for a minute?
- How can we manage the stress of people hoarding things? Those images give me anxiety.
- Financial stress – what do we do about it? (Mel Robbins IG that I reference)
- How to talk to kids about COVID-19? They’re really scared.
- How to not get overwhelmed with kids at home?
- Any new habits / routines / epiphanies that I’m particularly enjoying as a result of this?
- What are the most joyful things that I’ve discovered through this self-isolation process?
If you have more questions you want me to tackle in a future episode let me know, and if you want to register for our March 26th webinar to manage your stress throughout the coming weeks, register here. Seeing this later than the 26th? Contact me on IG @stresslessladies (my email is also there) and we’ll sort something out.